- Two shark designs masks made from recycled ocean plastic.
- Pearl face mask holder
Our sustainable face masks are hand stitched, made from recycled ocean plastic & all proceeds from mask purchases fuel our campaigns to save sharks. Comfortable, breathable and washable, they have an internal pocket for a replaceable PM 2.5 filter for added protection.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles that are reclaimed from the ocean.
- Feature great white shark, hammerhead shark and bull shark designs exclusive to Shark Angels.
- Extremely comfortable, one size fits most adults.
- Breathable & non-Irritating.
- Reusable and machine washable.
- Contains two PM 2.5 filters.
- All proceeds from the sale benefits Shark Angels, a 501C3 charity, and our outreach, education and awareness campaigns to save sharks.
- Durable, sustainable and tightly woven, the double layered mark fabric outperforms cotton in abrasion tests and is faster to dry / wick moisture.
- PM2.5 filters out 99.7% of virus, bacteria, and particles in accordance with ASTM test standards.
- Reduces the risk of contaminant transmission.
About PM2.5 Filters
The filters are designed to be disposable, replace based on your amount of use and judgment. Average wear should give you approximately 40 hours.
Use & Care
We recommend washing the mask before first use. Do not get the filters wet.
The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
This face mask is not intended for medical use. We recommend following guidelines outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for mask use.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the WHO, CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
** Final Sale: Sorry, we do not accept returns or exchanges on masks **