One Rash Guard is made from the equivalent of 16 post-consumer water bottles.
Made by Sea Threads, a new company that makes ultra- sustainable apparel out of the plastic flooding our landfills and oceans. They use recycled polyester that comes from post-consumer plastic bottles, this rashie also delivers a UPF of 50+ keeping you protected for up to 8 hours against solar ultraviolet radiation.
- SPF 50+ blocks 98% of UVB rays from reaching your skin. They will keep you protected all day long!
- 4-way stretch fabric make for one of the comfiest rash guards you can wear.
- Relaxed and flattering fit for all shapes and sizes.
- Can be worn underneath a wetsuit or in between dives for sun protection.
- Printed via sublimation which is the most environmentally friendly form of printing to date.
- Extra soft, cool & breathable fabric.
- Fast drying.
- Resistant to creams and oils. Ultra-chlorine resistant.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- UPF measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches the skin.
- SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor and measures the amount of time it takes for sun-exposed skin to redden.
- New brand and graphics design on the front and sleeve.
- No graphics printed on the back.
100% rPET (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) of recycled plastic bottles.
UNISEX SIZING: (in/cm) Relaxed Fit
XS = Chest 32in/80cm, Length 26in/66cm
S = Chest 36/90, Length 27/68
M = Chest 40/102, Length 28/71
L = Chest 43/110, Length 29/74
XL = Chest 47/120, Length 30/76
2XL = Chest 51/130, Length 31.5/80
3XL = Chest 55/140, Length 33/84